rf IDEAS WAVE ID® Nano 13.56 MHz & 125 kHz badge reader.
WAVE ID Nano badge reader in both 13.56 MHz & 125 kHz technologies. RDR-7511AKU, RDR-6011AKU. Now with LEGIC
The rf IDEAS WAVE ID® Nano incorporates all the features of the desktop and surface mount readers into an ultra-compact USB format. Convenient laptop and tablet access for the mobile worker!
WAVE ID Nano readers are the smallest mobile badge reader available for identification and enrollment of proximity cards. The badge readers revolutionary small size brings significant opportunity and flexibility in terms of solution variety and integration opportunities. Ideal for the mobile worker to do their job while complying with organisational guidelines for authentication, identification and access.
WAVE ID Nano with LEGIC reader- RDR-7L12AKU now available!
WAVE ID Nano is ideal for IT staff, security department, managers, supervisors, purchasing agents, mobile workers, laptop/tablet users. Applicable in all industries.
Require assistance? contact us for details.
Features and Benefits: The WAVE ID Nano 13.56 MHz & 125 kHz badge reader.
These include :
- Feature: Reader is configured in a vertical position to the USB.
- Benefit: A vertical orientation of the reader positions it snugly to the side of a laptop or a tablet with a USB port. The need for connector cables is eliminated, freeing up desk space.
- Feature: The reader is less than one inch in height and length.
- Benefit: This compact size barely extends from the USB port unlike other dongle style readers meaning breakage is nearly impossible.
- Feature: Compact size minimizes or eliminates breakage.
- Benefit: With little to no breakage, there is no need to carry stock of additional readers or to purchase replacements saving costs.
- Feature: Simple mounting into the USB port of a laptop or tablet.
- Benefit: A reader that provides mobility unleashes the user from a stationary computer, allowing the employee to easily go to where their work is while maintaining security and ease of access.
- Feature: The WAVE ID Nano reader expands the rf IDEAS portfolio of product offerings.
- Benefit: The mobile badge reader format now gives solution providers and end users the flexibility of choosing the style of reader that fits their unique needs and environment.
- Feature: Backward Compatible.
- Benefit: Easily integrates into existing 125 kHz proximity badge systems. The reader utilizes the existing configuration utility eliminating the need to create new applications. For partner applications that support WAVE ID readers, the WAVE ID Nano readers are easily integrated which means no additional modification or training is required.
Purchase the WAVE ID Nano badge reader below or contact us for more details.
Video: WAVE ID Nano ultra compact ReaderSee other products in this category