rf IDEAS WAVE ID® BIO Reader
The WAVE ID BIO Reader is a multi-factor authentication, dual-frequency, biometric solution card reader from rf IDEAS
Windmill are UK distributors for rf IDEAS product range. We offer technical support and next day delivery from stock.
Require product datasheets or assistance? contact us.
Overview: WAVE ID BIO.
These sleek, modern, biometric readers are capable of reading most proximity and contactless credentials. Offering an efficient and versatile solution to meet emerging compliance requirements.
With multi-factor authentication these readers offer the ideal biometric solution for any sector where fingerprint data is essential for privacy and security. The streamlined design combines fingerprint, secure badge and mobile credential readers into a single device. No user information is stored on the reader, so privacy is assured.
Purchase the WAVE ID BIO reader here or see more rf IDEAS reader options here
WAVE ID BIO reader: FEATURES
- Crossmatch fingerprint sensor with TouchChip® TCE FIPS201 certified silicon fingerprint module from HID
- Bluetooth® Low Energy technology for mobile authentication, enabled through the Bluegiga BLE113 Bluetooth Smart Module
- Dual-frequency card reader with four ID card configurations (two are pre-set and all four are user definable)
- Auto-tuning 13.56 MHz antenna to optimize performance in various environments
- User-selectable volume control including a beeper on/off setting
- Sleek, modern design combines fingerprint, secure badge and mobile credential reader to enable multi-factor authentication in a single device
- Combo reader with the most configurations and built-in Bluetooth Low Energy, supporting nearly every credential in use worldwide
- Extra-secure enrollment for multi-factor authentication integrations, including physical cards, mobile tokens and biometric tools
- Maintains privacy, with no user information stored on the reader
- Ideal for maintaining regulatory compliance, such HIPAA as and the EPSC mandate requiring multi-factor authentication for the release of controlled substances
- Easy to clean for hygienic biometric and contactless authentication