Datacard® SD360 Duplex Card Printer
Bring even more value to your desktop with the Datacard® SD360™ card printer.
Increase productivity and save work time by issuing secure, two-sided ID cards and badges with this best-in-class card printer.
Ideal applications for the SD360 Duplex Card Printer include small- to medium-sized businesses, schools, clubs and hospitals.
vivID Card - ID Card Designer and Printing Software
vivID Card is Windmill Computing's fully functional, easy to use, ID card design and printing software. Couple this with our comprehensive online help system means you will be printing your own ID cards in just a few minutes. It is the ideal ID badge printing software to compliment our range of ID card printers.
Find out more on vivID Card Design Software here or contact us here.
Datacard® SD360™ card printer - Options:
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Smart card personalization
- Extended 100-card output hopper
- Extended 200-card input hopper
- Kensington® security lock for printer
Interested in the SD260 Card Printer? For details on Datacards SD260 click here.
Datacard® SD360™ card printer - Specifications:
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities
- One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Print speed
- Full-color: up to 200 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT*); up to 155 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Monochrome: up to 830 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
- Card capacity
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Manual feed: 1-card input; 5-card output for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards
- Physical dimensions
- L 21.2 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 / Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified printer
- Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure® additive
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
- Included with printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Free ID Works® Intro identification software
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 30-month standard depot warranty
- 30-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)
For more details and availability get in touch with us via our contact page here or purchase below.