DNP CX-330 Retransfer Card Printer
The DNP CX-330 card printer is engineered for government agencies and other organisations to meet heightened safety and security requirements that drive demands for smart card and unconventional card-material photo IDs.
The CX-330 card printer meets these requirements easily and cost-effectively with durable, high-quality cards.
- Dye sublimation re-transfer printing
- One-sided or two-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Continuous-tone, full-colour, or black-and-white photos
- Card types (CR-80 size):
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Ethernet connectivity
- Input hopper: 300 cards, 0.030 in. (0.76mm)
- Output hopper: 100 cards, 0.030 in. (0.76mm)
- YMCK ribbon (1,000 images)
- YMCK-K ribbon (750 cards)
- InTM re-transfer film (1,000 images)
- 1.0 mil Clear laminate patches(600 images)
- 1.0 mil Clear laminate patches for contact chip cards (600 images)
- Generic hologram overlay (full card) (1,000 images)
- Printer driver for Microsoft® Windows® 2000 and XP operating systems
- 12-month standard return to base warranty
vivID Card - ID Card Designer and Printing Software
vivID Card is Windmill Computing's fully functional, easy to use, ID card design and printing software. Couple this with our comprehensive online help system means you will be printing your own ID cards in just a few minutes. It is the ideal ID badge printing software to compliment our range of ID card printers.