pcProx Enroll EM Black Vertical USB Nano Reader
RF IDeas pcProx® Nano 13.56 MHz & 125 kHz badge reader.
pcProx® Nano badge reader provides convenient laptop and tablet access for the mobile worker and is now available in both 13.56 MHz & 125 kHz technologies. RDR-7511AKU and RDR-6011AKU
The RF IDeas pcProx Nano is the newest reader of the highly successful RF IDeas product family.
The pcProx Nano badge reader incorporates all the features of the desktop and surface mount readers into an ultra-compact USB format. Its small size makes it easy for the mobile worker to do their job while complying with organisational guidelines for authentication, identification and access.
Purchase the pcProx Nano badge reader below or contact us for more details.
The pcProx Nano reader is the smallest mobile badge reader available for identification and enrollment of proximity cards. The revolutionary small size brings significant opportunity and flexibility in terms of solution variety and integration opportunities. The small form factor is not intrusive to the laptop user and avoids breakage costs common with larger dongle style readers. Additionally, the small size means big possibilities for usage and solution opportunities or for physical installations.
Features and Benefits: The pcProx Nano 13.56 MHz & 125 kHz badge reader.
These include :
- Feature: Reader is configured in a vertical position to the USB.
- Benefit: A vertical orientation of the reader positions it snugly to the side of a laptop or a tablet with a USB port. The need for connector cables is eliminated, freeing up desk space.
- Feature: The reader is less than one inch in height and length.
- Benefit: This compact size barely extends from the USB port unlike other dongle style readers meaning breakage is nearly impossible.
- Feature: Compact size minimizes or eliminates breakage.
- Benefit: With little to no breakage, there is no need to carry stock of additional readers or to purchase replacements saving costs.
- Feature: Simple mounting into the USB port of a laptop or tablet.
- Benefit: A reader that provides mobility unleashes the user from a stationary computer, allowing the employee to easily go to where their work is while maintaining security and ease of access.
- Feature: The pcProx Nano reader expands the RF IDeas portfolio of product offerings.
- Benefit: The mobile badge reader format now gives solution providers and end users the flexibility of choosing the style of reader that fits their unique needs and environment.
- Feature: Backward Compatible.
- Benefit: Easily integrates into existing 125 kHz proximity badge systems. The reader utilizes the existing configuration utility eliminating the need to create new applications. For partner applications that support pcProx readers, the pcProx Nano readers are easily integrated which means no additional modification or training is required.
Target Audience / Industries
IT staff, security department, managers, supervisors, purchasing agents, mobile workers, laptop/tablet users. Applicable in all industries.